This is it! I’m letting go of all the crap in my head that’s been holding me back and I’m ready to lean into the vulnerability and live the authentic, wholehearted life that every cell in my body is craving to live. I am ready to truly LOVE MYSELF!
My whole reason for creating this blog is to have an outlet to live my life mission. Which is to – Inspire Radiant. Abundant. Delicious. Lives or RAD lives. How do I do that if I’m not living my RADdest life? Don’t get me wrong I LOVE my life. I love all of the external things. My partner, my family, my friends, my career. When it comes to food I think I get an A+ in health. But the spiritual, mental health side that’s where the problem lies. I have the hardest time not feeling selfish saying I want to love myself. Even writing this post my ego is telling me I should not post it – “Why do I think anyone cares? Who am I to deserve love and belonging? No one wants to hear this crap. Everyone’s going to make fun of you.” etc… Well I’m sick of letting my ego run the show…she’s done it for 31 years, it’s time for LOVE to take over.
To do that I have created a self-love challenge for myself for the month of February, and I’m posting it on here to hold myself accountable. So here it is;
RAD love Challenge
- One blog post a day. Even if it’s one sentence, I just have to post something.
- Post 3 recipes, or more, a week.
- Read 3 books, completely. I will post the 3 books I’ve chosen tomorrow.
- Watch at least 1 TED talk a day.
- Paint or draw once a day.
- Do yoga everyday.
- Meditate everyday.
- Journal everyday.
- Add a gratitude to my gratitude jar everyday.
- Dance and sing to at lease 2 songs a day. I’m talking crazy, no ones watching me dancing and singing.
- Do a 5 day juice cleanse.
- Post #radlove moments on instagram.
- Smile and make eye contact with everyone.
- Learn to enjoy silence and love my own company.
- Say what I want to say.
- Do what I want to do.
- Be present.
- Be authentic. Always!
This may seem like a lot but I know I can do it all. It’s not going to be easy. I thrive on a challenge and I work best under pressure. The most effective way for me to get things done is when there is no time for procrastination and perfection. Plus I have some pretty tough friends who I know are going to hold me accountable.
I have no idea how this month is going to play out but please follow along if you want. It’s going to be a RAD ride and I promise to only be real, honest and authentic.
Love & Radiance, C