What and Who?
This training is designed for teachers who want to expand their knowledge of sequencing asana, pranayama and meditation in a way that aligns with your passionate, authentic and dynamic self.
– Discover new methods and tools to incorporate into traditional asana practice to help address inherent imbalances.
– Overview preparation, techniques and benefits of all pose categories.
– Learn about the function and benefits of props, such as balls, bands, straps, chairs and walls.
– Learn methods for self reliance in creating sequencing.
– Learn how to identify when you are stuck and methods to get unstuck.
– Receive sequencing templates to use to create your own sequences.
– How to incorporate pranayama and mediation into sequences to widen your students undersatnding and grasp of subtle yoga.
– Share our experiences together in a comfortable environment of belonging.
Friday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sequencing gets difficult because we have a quality in our minds and egos to retract and stay in the familiar territory of comfort. To really expand and grow takes risks, and we are not designed to take very many risks. In order to push the boundaries of what we are capable of it takes a committed effort of courage and accepting a certain amount of failure and discomfort. When we address these qualities of ourselves we can receive the opportunity to transcend our old selves and expand. If you are ready to break free of old ideas and find freedom in your expression of teaching then this training is for you.
This training will be held at theRADlife. The studio is located in the Marki Place Building (across from the Farmers Market). Our address #200, 10104 – 101st ave, Grande Prairie, AB, T8V 0Y3. To secure your spot click “sign up” below! If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 587.202.YOGA(9642), email email@example.com or stop by the studio!